About ACE Athletics
Here at Ace Athletics, we want it all! We want feminine, flattering and functional tennis wear you can feel good in and feel good about. It became clear that we couldn’t be a traditional retail brand and achieve these goals. We needed to do something different. That’s why we broke from tradition to bring you a tennis line you can get straight from the source.
Serving up the best!
- Aceluxe supersoft fabrics
- UPF 50 sun protection
- high-performance compression shorts
- gentle hug waistbands
- friction-free short seams
- unique flat-front short construction
- custom seasonal prints
As an avid tennis player, Carolyn searched for tennis wear she would feel good in, and feel good about. Season after season she was left disappointed.
With an eye for feminine style, and a feel for high-performance fabrics, Carolyn set off to develop a tennis line to feel proud of.
Abby spent the first part of her career building the skills needed to make the Ace Athletics vision a reality. With an education from the Fashion Institute of Technology in New York, she landed her first job at Ralph Lauren designing and developing many collections including Polo Tennis. After a stint in Toronto designing for Pink Tartan, Abby moved back to her home town of Vancouver to further her design and development skills for the women’s fashion brand, Aritzia.
A few years later Abby was ready for a new challenge. With an aligned vision and shared passion, Abby and Carolyn set out to make Ace Athletics a reality.
The Play-It-Forwards Sponsorship
At Ace Athletics, we put our money where our heart is. We’re breaking tradition with our Play-It-Forward Sponsorship program, giving the gift of sport to those less fortunate.
Reduce, reuse, recycle..repeat
Ace Athletics cares!
- We’ve reduced our packaging waste by shipping all orders in recycled kraft paper mailers.
- We’ve made our garments at a local high-quality manufacturer to support our community and ensure the pieces can be worn season after season.
- We’ve carefully sourced our core fabrics to be made of 100% recycled high-performance fibers that meet OEKO-TEX Standard 100.
Our #1 goal at Ace Athletics is your happiness, which is why we stand by our product 100%. If you have a problem, we will solve it.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org, or fill out the form to the right. We will get right back to you!